November 21, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking

Have you ventured into the fabulous world of digital scrapbooking yet? I have happily taken the plunge into nearly 100% digital. I love it for many reasons. I get to skip the step of selecting, printing and cropping photos all on my own before I scrap. All of my photos are already right where they need to be: on my computer! My husband loves digital scrapbooking because there aren't 87 pages of paper, 38 packages of stickers, adhesive, cutting tools and scraps of photos laying all over the house!! (I admit I kind of like that too!!) It is all neatly organized right on my computer. I LOVE it!

My Digital Studio is a wonderful program to invest in when you are ready to take the digital step. It is entirely user friendly and fun. It also comes packed with over 2000 of Stampin' Ups images, papers, punches and embellishments. You can use them over and over and never run out of any supplies! It is a beautiful thing.

Here is a page I created today with My Digital Studio.