October 21, 2011

Welcome to Robyn's Reverie

 I've been spending quite a bit of time lately reading blogs. Mainly, those of Ali Edwards, Elise Blaha, and Becky Higgins. These women have inspired me so much over the course of the last few months. I have let go of any preconceived notions I had about scrapbooking and memory keeping in general. I've learned when it comes to keeping memories for your family, it is most important to just do it. It doesn't have to be fancy or pretty or complicated. In fact, I've really embraced simplicity as beautiful.

Strasbourg, France | August, 2010
So, why a blog? Many times, I have so many creative thoughts running through my head, I find it hard to sleep. I daydream about home decor, paper crafting, photography, digital design, cooking and fashion. I have a million projects going at one time and two million waiting in the wings. Thanks to my husband's job, we have been so blessed to spend the last 16 months in Europe. Needless to say, there are trials. However, the travel and the experiences have been amazing. I really wanted a place I could collectively keep all of these thoughts and stories and images. I want to be able to share our lives with our loved ones. Mostly, I want this to be a place I can come back and remember all the love, joy and creativity that fills our lives. I hope you enjoy it.

Strasbourg, France | August, 2011