February 3, 2012

Declutter With Me On Monday | Week 4

Confession: I skipped this week. Partly because I had family visiting and partly because of what was on the task list this week: storage shelves and storage piles. We have a total of two storage areas in our home. One of these holds extra home decor items and tools. The other holds overflow materials for school as well as crafts. They both could use some organization. I'll be honest. I am tired this week. I've had a lot of other things going on and the last thing I feel like doing is sorting through school books and yarn. I have picked up where week 4 left off and started with decluttering candles. I will post pictures as well as explanation of week 5 on Monday as regularly scheduled. I hope my honesty is inspiring to you. I hope it helps you realize just because you let go of decluttering for a few days {or weeks}, you can just pick right up and join in on the current day. Don't worry about the days you missed. If you do, you will feel like you are constantly playing catch up. If you feel extra inspiration after you've completed the current tasks, then you can go back and make up what you've missed. And with something pretty to look at, I bid you adieu. I hope you have a wonderful weekend with lots of family time and relaxing! 


Lake Como, Italy | August 2011