March 8, 2012

Home Decor Shopping {Go Local!}

This series of posts is for my local Stuttgart area friends. If you are like me, you might be having a hard time finding things for your home that you adore. I don't have a ton of time, but I do like to get out and explore my surroundings. I've been on the hunt for the perfect "go to" home accessory shop since I got here 18 months ago. I haven't found it, but I've found several great things at various locations. I'll try to feature one of my local finds on a weekly basis. If you have a really great score that you'd like to share on my blog, please contact me! I'd love to have some guest posts.


Right now, I am all about the white color family. I am drawn to anything cream, eggshell, off-white, ecru, you get the picture. My hubby and I were recently browsing the seasonal decor at Hofmeister in Leonberg when I spotted this gem.


Right away, I loved it. I knew I wanted it, but was unsure of what I'd do with it. I carried it around to show my hubby. When he saw it, he liked it too. His words were something along the lines of, "Oh great, another container."  He did say however, if it could be used to conceal some of our junk, he was all for it.


What better to hide than the hubby's watch collection?! This little beauty has found a permanent home on my dresser and I couldn't be happier.