March 28, 2012

A Matter of Moments

I've had some people ask recently if I am still paper crafting. The answer is a resounding yes. I've actually been quite busy with Stampin' Up groups and scrapbooking projects. I guess what has happened is I've been so busy getting things done, I just don't photograph and post them. I've also shifted my focus onto home decor and organization. That is where my heart truly lies. However, I am still in love with paper crafting and I do hope to share a few projects from time to time.

Tomorrow I am meeting with my fabulous rotating hostess group, so I have been spending some time today getting our projects ready. Spring is definitely in the air around here and I definitely let the weather influence my crafting.

Here is one of the cards we will be making tomorrow.



Products used on this card:
PAPER
Wisteria Wonder Smooth Card Stock
Lucky Limemade Smooth Card Stock
STAMPS
INK
ACCESSORIES
TOOLS & ADHESIVE
Stampin Sponges {for distressing}