May 1, 2012

Getting Started

Part of realizing my dream job is building up a portfolio. In order to do that, I will be offering a limited amount of free room consults.



What is a room consult? I will come to your home and help you find a design and style that you love. Together, we will work at rearranging, decorating and sprucing up the room. My goal is to help you accomplish this with spending as little money as possible.

What if I don't live anywhere near you? I will be happy to give you suggestions based on photos of the room you would like to change. I'll even include links of items I think you may like to incorporate into the design of  your room.

Is is really free? The only thing I ask is for permission to take before and after pictures for my portfolio and blog.

How can I get a room consultation? Simply email me at robyn_lee97AThotmail.com. I am looking forward to working with you!