October 29, 2012

Tuscan Cachepot {Local Find}

I've been meaning to post about these little beauties for quite a while. Having just returned from Tuscany myself, I guess I finally found my inspiration.
 

 
In the last year or so, I have seen these cachepots, urns and vases featured all over including two of my favorites: Pottery Barn and Ballard Designs. Of course Ballard and Pottery Barn are each asking up to $99!
 
 
 
Not only are my containers a sweet, inexpensive alternative to the ones found at Pottery Barn and Ballard Designs; they can also be found locally in the greater Stuttgart area. The smaller cachepot (my favorite!) was found at Idee on Königstraße for only €6.99.


Even better than that, my larger flower pot can be found at Hofmeister for €1.99!! You simply cannot beat that deal.