February 9, 2013

Free shipping today only at the Land of Nod!


I adore the Land of Nod. I started shopping there for their awesome baskets. The red baskets in Sam's room came from the Land of Nod. We've had them for 5+ years and for three moves! They are incredibly durable and vividly colorful. (And they fit perfectly inside the Expedit shelfing from IKEA. Bonus)
 
 
When it came time to buy new bedding for my tween daughter, the first place I thought to check out was the Land of Nod and I am so happy I did. They have fun, quality options. We couldn't be happier with the end result of her room.
 
 
If you have ever wanted to buy something fun from the Land of Nod, today is the perfect time. Once a year, they offer free shipping on everything but furniture. Today is that day. Take advantage of this great special and get shopping!
 
Free Shipping at the Land of Nod Saturday Only!