February 19, 2013

Patch Place Spotlight | Master Bedroom

Recently I've been sharing photos of our past homes. I still have a few more places to show you, but thought it would be fun to highlight some of our current home. This week, I am focusing on our master bedroom. While it's certainly not perfect, I am happy with what we have achieved while living in an Army stairwell apartment.

You aren't imagining things... there are no photos in that frame. I can't decide what to put in there. I am leaning towards scenic photos of our vacation in Provence last year.
You'll notice here the chair still has it's old, red cabana stripe cover. Also, the second window panel on the left has some stripes missing. I am working on a horizontal striping DIY post for curtains that you won't want to miss.



We found this shutter at the Stuttgart Flohmarkt one Saturday morning last spring. We haven't been quite sure what to do with it yet, so it sits in my corner. I quite like it there actually.
Hope you enjoyed the tour. Happy Tuesday!
 
Happily sharing at Not Just a Housewife.